Next: About this document ...
Previous: On a UNIX server
From MS Windows, most applications support printing directly. Look in
the File menu for the Print command. This gives access to a Print
dialogue box, where you can select the printer and configure it
e.g. to print 2 pages on each sheet of paper. If the printer you want
to use isn't available in the drop-down list of printers then:-
- Click the Start button in the bottom left-hand corner
of the screen.
- Select Settings and from that Printers
- When a Printer window opens double click Add Printer .
- Click Next select Network Printer and follow instructions.
- Now go back to your application and try to print again.
n west (IT Staff)